Clean & Safe
At Cristal Hotels Group, we are determined and committed to work with the highest level of health and safety surveillance to provide the best experiences for our guests.
For the reopening of our hotels, and based on the guidelines of DGH - Directorate-General of Health, WHO - World Health Organization, as well as Turismo de Portugal, we redefined and implemented a set of new health and safety policies, which aims to ensure the well-being of all our employees and guests.
Cristal Hotels reopened their hotels, focused on the training of all teams in new hygiene, prevention, disinfection practices and procedures.
What hygiene and prevention measures are being applied in Cristal Hotels Group?
- Mandatory use of individual mask by our guests in all common areas of the hotel;
- Temperature measurement for all employees and customers (at check-in);
- Recommendation for prior online check-in, in order to reduce contact with our staff;
- Check in / check out service, limited to one guest or family each time;
- Placement of acrylic barrier protection at the reception, as well as the use of individual protection equipment;
- We recommend that you avoid using cash for payments, favoring electronic payment such as prepayment by bank transference or payment using an ATM card, preferably using the option contactless;
- Recommendation for single use of the elevator, and not share it with other guests who do not share the room with you;
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers dispensers available in several locations in the hotel;
- Breakfast will be served in the hotel restaurant through the buffet system assisted by the staff;
- After the restaurant is reopened, all services will be adjusted and will be subject to mandatory pre-booking, allowing to control the number of guests in the restaurant, ensuring social distance;
- Restructuring and reinforcement of housekeeping cleaning plans, with special attention to all areas and surfaces, increasing the frequency of cleaning for common areas and objects, such as elevators, handles, sofas, chairs, tables, glass, etc;
- Use of certified cleaning products and disinfectants;
- Treatment of clothes in accordance with the recommendations of the DGH - Directorate-General of Health;
- Regular ventilation of all common areas;
- After check-out, each room will be locked for a period of 24 hours. Only afterwards will be cleaned and sanitized, according to the new measures implemented;
- We have available specific areas to isolate people suspected or confirmed with COVID-19. The spaces are with natural ventilation, bathroom, personal protection materials such as surgical masks and disposable gloves, as well as a thermometer, waste bags and used clothes collection bags;
- We will always have a staff member responsible for activate the procedures in case of suspected infection, accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation place, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the SNS - National Health Service;
- All our employees are trained and aware of the new safety and hygiene procedures, validated by Turismo de Portugal through the “Clean & Safe” stamp and received additional training so that they can safely perform the new measures implemented;
- The Cristal Hotels Group also has a COVID-19 Internal Contingency Plan;
If you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
We would like to thank you for your trust and look forward to welcoming you to one of our hotels.
The Management of the Cristal Hotels Group