Clean & Safe
At Hotéis Cristal Group, we are committed and committed to working with the highest level of health and safety surveillance to provide the best possible experiences for our guests. For the possible reopening of our hotels, and based on the guidelines of the DGS - General Directorate of Health, the WHO - World Health Organization, as well as Turismo de Portugal, we redefined and implemented a set of new policies and procedures in the area of hygiene and safety, which aim to ensure the well-being of all our employees and customers.
Cristal Hotels reopened their hotel units, focused on the strong training of all teams regarding new hygiene, prevention and disinfection practices and procedures.
What hygiene and prevention measures are being applied at Cristal Hotels?
- Use of mandatory protective mask by customers in all common areas of the hotel;
- Temperature measurement for all employees and customers (at check-in);
- Recommendation of prior online check in, in order to reduce contact with our staff;
- Check in/check out service, limited to one guest or family at a time;
- Placement of barrier with acrylic protection at reception, as well as the use of personal protective equipment;
- We recommend that you avoid using cash as a form of payment, favoring electronic payment such as prepayment by bank transfer or the use of a credit card via the redunicre@payments platform or in- person payment via an ATM card, preferably using the option contactless;
- Recommendation for single use of the elevator, not sharing it with other guests who do not share the room with you;
- Availability of hand sanitizer gel dispensers in various locations in the hotel;
- The breakfast service will be carried out in the restaurant and all services will be readapted and will be subject to mandatory pre-booking (until 23:00 of the day before), allowing control of the number of customers in the room, ensuring mandatory social distance;
- Restructuring and strengthening of cleaning plans, with special attention to all areas and surfaces, increasing the frequency of cleaning of common areas and common objects, such as elevators, handles, sofas, chairs, tables, glass, etc;
- Use of certified cleaning products and disinfectants;
- Treatment of clothes as recommended by the DGS - General Directorate of Health;
- Regular ventilation of all common areas;
- After check-out, each room will be locked for a period of 24 hours. Only then will we proceed to cleaning and sanitizing it in accordance with the new measures implemented;
- We have specific areas to isolate people detected as suspected cases or confirmed cases of COVID-19, with natural ventilation, bathroom, individual protection materials such as surgical masks and disposable gloves, as well as a thermometer, waste bags and collection bags of used clothing;
- We will always have an employee responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection, accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation place, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the NHS - National Health Service;
- All our employees are aware of the new safety and hygiene guidelines, validated by Turismo de Portugal through the “Clean & Safe” seal and have received additional training so that they can safely carry out the new measures implemented;
- Grupo Hotéis Cristal also has an Internal Contingency Plan COVID-19;
If you need any further clarification, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We would like to thank you for your confidence and look forward to welcoming you to one of our hotels soon.
The Management of the Cristal Hotels Group